Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hello World!

After all the tiring questioning and area-spesific blogging experience, now it my time to open a real, hopefully living, blog!

I would like to give all the credits to #ghc13 (Grace Hopper Celebration of Woman in Computing), to encourage me to open a tech/social/english/like-all-geek-girls-have blog. And here we are...

After this brief introduction, I want to let you know that if I sound boring, then imagine me bored when I was writing what you just read... That's why this blog will try to show different/new/creative/enjoyable and FROM US perspectives! Hopefully, with all the smiling women around me now, I can accomplish that for the next couple of days, because guess what? I AM WRITING THIS FROM GRACE HOPPER :) And it is an honor to write this first article from the most encouraging conference ever.

Now, let's get going! For this week I will be mostly sharing my experiences from GHC, however after that I'll be here with many tech news, social aspects of such news and other experiences and voices from anywhere in the world!

Thanks to everyone whose voice will be heard from this blog,
and thanks to everyone who will feel that their voice is shared from this blog,
via... ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment